[nvda] Re: Microsoft Speech Platform --- Not Half Bad

where to get some sound examples of the voices?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Kevin Cussick
  To: nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2011 8:43 PM
  Subject: [nvda] Re: Microsoft Speech Platform --- Not Half Bad

  Hi,

  I have done this and the sinth does not show up,  any other ideas?  I would
like this to work not really for my self but for some new users of nvda who
don’t really get on with espeak.

  I will try later on another computer. when I try to install the hazel voice
it seems to come up and says something about configuring the voice then it just
disappears.  stranger and stranger.