To: "screenreader" <nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, October 10, 2009 6:25 AM
Subject: [nvda] Microsoft Security Essentials and nvda

Hi, I was told about Microsoft Security Essentials and found it works pretty good with nvda. I didn't see a way to read the history or results, but everything else seems to be accessible. I just wondered if any of you have tried this program and if you found it to be any good? I have been using avast for years, but if this program is better I will switch to it.
  Thanks Mike.