To: <nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 05, 2009 12:20 PM
Subject: [nvda] Menus stopping etc

Attached is a debug log, which may help the developers.
Firstly, I noticed the string of warnings while selecting a recipient, not
sure what that is about, but looking down the list, it seems to me that
maybe the lack of menus is due to the extended key being read when its not
pressed. This would stop the speech and the menus theough of course it was
pressed initially I assume extended is alt... to get to the menu bar.

Could this be what is happening here?

bglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-