[nvda] Re: Making ESpeak Voices

I do if yo look at my signature. you'll see my signature appended at each outgoing email I send.

--
"Passion is a great motivator. Music is a life-long learning experience."
--

On 3/30/2012 12:22 PM, luigi wrote:
i wish you have a wlm account or similar
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
"Passion is a great motivator. Music is a life-long learning experience."
--
Chela Robles
Facebook/Linked-In/E-mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx
Windows Live Messenger: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: jazzytrumpet
Learning Ally Blog A Lady And Her Trumpet feel free to post comments by filling out the form on the page at: http://tinyurl.com/84tucwv I volunteer for Bookshare, to find out more and to volunteer with us,visit: http://www.bookshare.org/
http://tinyurl.com/752cyrs
--

On 3/25/2012 2:38 PM, Shawn Klein wrote:
I tried it years ago when there was only one default voice, and the voice
making process wasn't accessible.