[nvda] Re: Just sharing a feel good experience with NVDA

Hi Dave

Just incase you think no ones listening, it was good to hear your feel good
factor story, as i myself have been suffering a lot of feel bad factors of late
trying to use my computer.

Having read some of your messages, i'd like to make what i hope you'll take as
a well ment sugestion.

you sound to me as though you're an experenced computer user, but not too happy
about using keyboard commands, prefering instead to use the mouse because its
what you're familia with and ofcourse you can still see the pointer on the
screen.

Depending on the rate of your sight loss, there may come a time when you may
need to use the keyboard - so why not practice using keyboard commands while
you can still see the effect they have on the screen.

This well ment sugestion is born of my own experence.

I started computing two years ago this month at the landmark age of 50, and as
a totally blind person, one of the biggest frustrations was the constant
floundering about in no mans land, due to not knowing what was happening on
screen.

As is often the case with these things, i slowly eeked my way up the very steap
learning curve - i think i might have got off the bottom rung by now, but only
just, at least thats how it feels at times.

Still, we keep going, and i'm still hanging on in their, giving it my best shot.

As far as i'm concerned, keep thoughs feel good factors comming.

Good luck and best wishes - Ron