[nvda] Re: Just A Comment of Information

Hello all, any ideas of how to get Festival for NVDA and how to make
it work with the screen reader?

On 2/7/12, Kwork <istherelife@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I think that, as long as the methods of installing/running said synth are
> not discussed, what a person has in their dropbox is not appropriate
> discussion for this public list. If there had been a problem with it, I'm
> sure Storm would have been on top of it already.
>
> Travis

"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you
forever. It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated,
but when you get the two of them together in a way people can relate to,
then I think you're on to something. You want the sophistication to lie in
the purity of the sound, the beauty of the arrangements, and the quality of
the performances."-Trumpeter Chris Botti
--
Chela Robles
E-Mail/GoogleTalk/AIM/MySpace/LinkedIn: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx