[nvda] Re: Just A Comment of Information

Hi,
What people choose to have in their Dropbox is their choice. They are
also free to share it with others by adding them to the folder by adding
their email address. There is nothing illegal with sharing your email
address on a public email list, or privately with someone on that list.
The contents of the shared folder, however, are not a concern of this
list. Sure rumers may start about what it contains, but there is no
proof of anything, and I see no need to step in because of rumers.
Unfortunately I can nether verify nor disprove any rumers reguarding any
Dropbox account because I have not been invited to share it. With my
busy schedule, I seriously doubt I would be able to accept an offer to
share such a folder in any case. So long a a specific synthesizer isn't
discussed here, or at least the illegal bits about downloading and
installing it, it's all good.
Thanks
Storm
--