[nvda] Re: Just A Comment of Information

I use the standard english espeak.
At 04:36 a.m. 9/02/2012 +0000, you wrote:
Do you use the US accent, as i find that is about as convincing as a US politician!
Brian
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kwork" <istherelife@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2012 4:12 AM
Subject: [nvda] Re: Just A Comment of Information

I hear you. I've tried over and over, with varying voices, but there's just
something about eSpeak that my brain still can't get used to. I wish I could
as its usability is probably the best of the legal free synths I've found
yet, and there are so many voice variants now for it. Maybe in time though I
am hoping that Open Mary improves more with time. It's already promising in
its early stages. smile

Travis
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>