[nvda] Re: Idea for next release of nvda

httP://www.rockbox.org

Darren Duff.

Host of The Duff Domain heard every Monday night from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
eastern standard time at  <http://www.tbrn.net/> http://www.tbrn.net.

For show related E-mail only darren@xxxxxxxx

Personal Phone: (678)936-6113

personal E-mail duff379@xxxxxxxxx

win live messenger *no mail please* darren379@xxxxxxxxxxx

skype contact duffman31279

and check out The Duff Domain channel where you can hear all past shows at
<http://tbrn.net:8000/TheDuffDomain.ogg.m3u>
http://tbrn.net:8000/TheDuffDomain.ogg.m3u

  _____