[nvda] Re: IRC Clients?

  • From: Peter Vágner <peter.v@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 May 2008 08:34:52 +0200

Dave Hunt  wrote:
Can anyone suggest an irc client that works well with NVDA?  I've been
trying to get the IRC plugin for Miranda working, but can't seem to get
it to connect to any server.

I think irssi is also available for windows. That's a console application.
Anyway Miranda-im is also working fine so Perhaps the issue can be overcomed somehow. Have you set your nickname, fullname, email and optionally ident in the IRC plugin options? have you configured a server? Where does it fail for you, perhaps I might be able to describe the missing part as it's working fine for me.