[nvda] I think I have cracked the pdf problem

  • From: "Brian Gaff Lineone downstairs" <bgaff@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dolphinusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 14:11:09 +0100

Thanks for all the advice, in the end on the one machine the reinstall would not fix, I decided to tell it to install to a different folder and now it works. No idea why, but it does. I will have to monitor it though in case some update screws it up again.

The old folder still seems to exist, but from what I can see is empty apart from some other empty folders.

Makes me wonder if Adobes uninstaller is not what its cracked up to be...

Brian Gaff's other account.