[nvda] I think I have cracked the pdf problem

Thanks for all the advice, in the end on the one machine the reinstall would not fix, I decided to tell it to install to a different folder and now it works. No idea why, but it does. I will have to monitor it though in case some update screws it up again.

The old folder still seems to exist, but from what I can see is empty apart from some other empty folders.

Makes me wonder if Adobes uninstaller is not what its cracked up to be...
Brian

bgaff@xxxxxxxxxxx
Brian Gaff's other account.