Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2012 7:18 PM
To: nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [nvda] Re: Google docs spred sheets and nvda

Try NVDA 2011.3 and Firefox 10.

On 2/2/12, Dominique Neuenhagen <d-neuenhagen@xxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I'm a complete newbie to google docs and I'm trying to access a
spredsheet. When I click on it it loads but I cannot see anything on my
braille display.

I'm using windows XP home with nvda 2011-1.1 and firefox 3.6.26. My
braille display is a handytech braillestar 80.

Do I have a chance of accessing the spredsheet with this software setup
or does anyone have recomendations on what I could change?

Thanks in advance
Dominique
Use the following link with the code STOR-4NS3-DSCT to save 10% on Voices
from nextup.com:

"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you
forever. It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated,
but when you get the two of them together in a way people can relate to,
then I think you're on to something. You want the sophistication to lie in
the purity of the sound, the beauty of the arrangements, and the quality of
the performances."-Trumpeter Chris Botti
--
Chela Robles
E-Mail/GoogleTalk/AIM/MySpace/LinkedIn: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx