[nvda] Re: Google docs spred sheets and nvda

Nothing has changed the group is still griping about it Brian, not
missing much, although now that I think of it the group is unusually
quiet this week...except when it comes to youtube stuff.

On 2/3/12, Benjamin D. Moser <moser757@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Don't forget Grease Monkey and Docs and NVDA Google docs for FF
>
> Ben Moser
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Feb 3, 2012, at 12:11 AM, Dominique Neuenhagen <d-neuenhagen@xxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> thanks for the quick answer! Have you tried it and it works with these
>> updates and it works or is it just a suggestion as it's often useful to
>> run latest versions?
>>
>> The reason I'm asking is that it's realy inconvenient for me to update
>> firefox at the moment and I'd only do it if I can be quite sure it solves
>> my google docs problem.
>>
>> Dominique
>> Come talk with other NVDA users on irc.blufudge.net #NVDA
>> Your continued donations help keep NVDA development going strong. Donate
>> at:
>> http://www.nvaccess.org/wiki/Donate
>> Or by purchasing voices from Ivona TTS:
>> http://www.ivona.com/accessibility.php
>> Use the following link with the code STOR-4NS3-DSCT to save 10% on Voices
>> from nextup.com:
>> http://bit.ly/eJN97w
>> To post messages to the list send email to
>> nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> To modify your NVDA Email settings or view archives go to:
>> http://www.freelists.org/list/nvda
>> NVDA homepage:
>> http://www.nvda-project.org/
>> NVDA on Facebook:
>> http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=8601265515
>> The NVDA controler DLL is at:
>> http://www.nvda-project.org/nvdaControllerClient/
>> NVDA Snapshot Downloader:
>> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1473937/NVDASD-v2.0.2.exe
>> Get SkypeTalking for NVDA:
>> http://skypetalking.googlecode.com/
> Come talk with other NVDA users on irc.blufudge.net #NVDA
> Your continued donations help keep NVDA development going strong. Donate at:
> http://www.nvaccess.org/wiki/Donate
> Or by purchasing voices from Ivona TTS:
> http://www.ivona.com/accessibility.php
> Use the following link with the code STOR-4NS3-DSCT to save 10% on Voices
> from nextup.com:
> http://bit.ly/eJN97w
> To modify your NVDA Email settings or view archives go to:
> http://www.freelists.org/list/nvda
> NVDA homepage:
> http://www.nvda-project.org/
> NVDA on Facebook:
> http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid†01265515
> The NVDA controler DLL is at:
> http://www.nvda-project.org/nvdaControllerClient/
> NVDA Snapshot Downloader:
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1473937/NVDASD-v2.0.2.exe
> Get SkypeTalking for NVDA:
> http://skypetalking.googlecode.com/

"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you
forever. It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated,
but when you get the two of them together in a way people can relate to,
then I think you're on to something. You want the sophistication to lie in
the purity of the sound, the beauty of the arrangements, and the quality of
the performances."-Trumpeter Chris Botti
--
Chela Robles
E-Mail/GoogleTalk/AIM/MySpace/LinkedIn: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx