[nvda] Re: Google Chrome still not accessible after almost two years

Amen Hank. Why don't we start some petition and get a googlegroup
going, the only way things will change is if we say it enough times,
that's how most things are, since not many care about accessibility,
at least not the biggy corporate fluffsters. It's annoying, if they
DID care, they'd have more users using their products, and getting
more money. Wow what a concept corporate morons.
Well this is getting really heated, I think I'll stop snarking and
make a petition, post the link here and on every other mailinglist and
we'll see what gets done! [Does a Marine Hu-ra and solutes in a
menacing way]. Be back in a bit.