To: <nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, May 29, 2010 7:30 PM
Subject: [nvda] Re: Google

Oh, no, it doesn't get into browse mode automatically with both IE and Firefox. If I tab away from the search edit then all is fine.

Mr IT Help Desk [HND]
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 29/05/2010 17:28, Brian Gaff wrote:
Wall its a little bit improved, but its still long winded enough for it
not to auto pop back into browse mode properly.

Works fine in IE though.
I have version 3.6.4 here, or so it says in about.

Maybe adblock pro is the reason, I'm not taking it off though.

Brian

This account only receives email from the list. Please direct any
personal email to
briang1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Replies to this address vanish into a hole....
Unless Brian Gaff is in the To line display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Beasley"
<pjbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>