[nvda] Re: Google

On 9/10/2009 10:28 PM, Trenton Matthews wrote:
No problems with google using firefox 3.7 A, nor with Seamonkey 2.0 Pre.
Firefox 3.7pre reports as "Minefield", so I'm guessing it wouldn't apply to that version for that reason. :) I noticed the same thing and couldn't understand what people were getting at until I reverted to 3.5.

Jamie

Email/MSN Messenger/Jabber: jamie@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web site: http://www.jantrid.net/