[nvda] Re: Good news!

The JAWS thing is ridiculous. Window-Eyes and others do it for free. I presume whenever remote access in included with NVDA that will also be free.

Chris Hallsworth
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 03/05/2010 23:55, shaun everiss wrote:
well its not effected me right now but aparently whilst most readers can read
windows 7 vertual xp mode you need to buy an upgrade for jaws to do that
because jaws sees it as a remote.
I have hal, nvda and jaws on here all have their uses but hal has the primary
use.
I like the on the fly commands and its good to play games for that reason.
At 09:45 a.m. 4/05/2010, you wrote:
I agree. NVDA is actually more responsive, and better with a lot of things than
JAWS. Which makes me hate fs even more. Especially with the new display model,
I will highly recommend NVDA to anyone who is looking for a good screen reaer.

oh, and it actually does read GoldWave's edit boxes now.

Simon

----- Original Message ----- From: "chris
hallsworth"<christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>