Chris Hallsworth
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 03/05/2010 21:42, Daniel McGee wrote:
hi Chris, that's good news. I must admit I personally think its more
responcive than jaws.
I love it because I don't have to use a 40 minute demo and restart my
computer all the time.
Now I can use a screenreader that's has no retrictions on time and best
of all its free!

From: "chris hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 03, 2010 9:27 PM
To: <nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [nvda] Good news!

Hello all,
I have finally convinced my girlfriend, whose on this list I believe,
to switch over to NVDA full time, which she will do from this weekend!
She's impressed with the support it offers; I was able to show her
what she might use NVDA for over the phone and she was impressed and
thinks it's more accessible than JAWS!
So thanks developers for such an outstanding product, because it's
encouraging my friends to switch over full time!
Keep up the good works!

--

Chris Hallsworth
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Remember that open source software is community supported! Please
donate if you can because even a little can help a lot:
Thank you for your continued support of Nonvisual Desktop Access, an
open source free screen reader for Microsoft Windows:
http://nvdasd.webra-system.sk/
NVDA with display hooks:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3349789/display%20model%20snapshots.zip