Chris Hallsworth
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 25/04/2010 12:51, Brian Gaff Lineone downstairs wrote:
Yes, me too, I still have need for Hall when a really complicated bit of
software comes along, and of course the one problem is that you cannot
see the status labels in email clients from Microsoft yet.

Brian

bgaff@xxxxxxxxxxx
Brian Gaff's other account.

----- Original Message ----- From: "chris hallsworth"
<christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, April 25, 2010 12:20 PM
Subject: [nvda] Good news!

Hello all!
I am now using NVDA full time! I will still use JAWS and Window-Eyes,
but for now this is my full time screen reader!
May this continue for a long time! Keep up the good works guys!

--

Chris Hallsworth
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Remember that open source software is community supported! Please
donate if you can because even a little can help a lot:
Thank you for your continued support of Nonvisual Desktop Access, an
open source free screen reader for Microsoft Windows:
http://nvdasd.webra-system.sk/
NVDA with display hooks:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3349789/display%20model%20snapshots.zip

07:31:00