To: <nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2009 9:36 AM
Subject: [nvda] Re: Future nvda changes

true but that then blocks everything flash, flash in itself if programmed properly, ie some websites and games is actually quite good.
Ofcause mostly its not, but still.
At 07:51 p.m. 16/02/2009, you wrote:
Hi Kendel,
I have a solution for you. You can improve your internet connection by disabling the flash animations on web pages. You can do this by downloading and instaling firefox addon, which is called Flashblock.
I use this addon and the reactions of internet connection are faster.
So here is the link:
<https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/433>https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/433
Best regards
Matej Plch