[nvda] Re: Evolution Mail and nvda.

Because it was probably one of those sighted people and they probably didn't care about accessibility API's and fancy interfaces. They may not have had to write much though.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Cussick" <the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2009 3:15 PM
Subject: [nvda] Re: Evolution Mail and nvda.

Fair enough mate,

I don't know enough about it but if it does not work why did some one go to the bother writing it for window's what a waist of time.
Kevin Cussick.

Derek Roberts wrote:
Ouch! lol.
Well, the problem is that this is a linux program, and it's interface
was written in the gtk (gnome something, gnome toolkit?) Anyway anything
written with the gtk interface will not work, since the controls are not
windows ones.

HTH.