To: <nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2009 7:55 PM
Subject: [nvda] Re: Evolution Mail and nvda.

As I told kevin, keep in mind thta this is a linux program, written for a
different OS and the interface is different. The same will happen if you try
running a windows program on Linux under wine or a similar windows program

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew Ireland" <a.emaillists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>