[nvda] Re: Everything.exe

Whate is the 'white stick' site, please?     Angelo
----- Original Message ----- From: " brian gafff (Line One)" <bgaff@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, February 15, 2009 3:16 AM
Subject: [nvda] Everything.exe

This software is quite handy as its a kind of portable search and some other useful things, but although it sort of works in Hal, with the annoyance that the file name is the only accessible bit of the info, nvda seems unable to read the file list window at all. Has anyone else tried this?
I downloaded it from the white stick website I think.

Not worth getting annoyed about but it looks like a nice simple bit of software otherwise.

Brian
Brian Gaff bglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx If you need to email me please send it to
briang1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Making sure the name 'Brian Gaff' is in the display name field.
Failure to do this may result in delays or message loss.

Some sacrifices are a fact of life in our junk mail  riddled world!