[nvda] Re: English voices for the festivle synthe.

Hi,

Will try this later on sorry I did not get it straight away.

If I have problems can I get back to you? thanks again.
Kevin Cussick.

On 06/02/2009 23:52, Olga wrote:
Hello Kevin.

I have extracted the dic file it seems to be a text file of some sort
is this correct?

It seems that we don't understand each other. 7zip is a very good
program, I'm using it myself. I'll try to write a step-by-step instruction.
The file festlex_OALD.tar.gz contains the dictionary. Open it with 7zip.
The program will show you what is inside the archive. It will be the
only file called festlex_OALD.tar. Press enter to tell 7zip to open this
file. You will find the directory called festival inside it. You can
copy it into NVDA\synthdrivers from 7zip itself. Press f5 to open the
dialog for extracting files. In this dialog select the full path of your
NVDA\synthdrivers directory.
The voices in festvox_rablpc16k.tar.gz and festvox_don.tar.gz can be
installed with the same procedure.

Olga
Thank you for your continued support of Nonvisual Desktop Access, an
open source free screen reader for Microsoft Windows: