[nvda] Re: English voices for the festivle synthe.

Hello.

Can anyone give me a direct download for some nice UK voices for the festival
synth?

I know only two voices for British English. Neither of them is nice, although one of the voices is better then the other. First you should download and unpack into NVDA\synthdrivers the dictionary for British English:
http://festvox.org/packed/festival/latest/festlex_OALD.tar.gz
The links  to download the voices:
http://festvox.org/packed/festival/1.95/festvox_rablpc16k.tar.gz
http://festvox.org/packed/festival/1.95/festvox_don.tar.gz