[nvda] Re: Emac speak and vinux.

Kevin Cussick writes:
 > Can someone tell me what the difference is between emacspeak and Linux?

Emacspeak is a screen reader for Emacs. Emacs is a very powerful
editor. In fact it is much more then an editor, because a lot of
extensions has been written for it, such as email clients and media
players and so on. Some blind users of Linux use Emacs with Emacspeak
as a main working environment.

Vinux is a Linux distribution customized for visually impaired users.
It is based on Ubuntu, which is one of the most popular Linux
distributions. I have never used Vinux and all I know about it is that
the developers have tried to solve some accessibility problems of
Ubuntu.

--
Olga