[nvda] Document Format Verbosity

So, I'm guessing folks would like to see something similar to how windo-eyes has for its control on web page verbosity it seems. I will start with the check boxes it has to choose from where it announces how much info is at the start of every page, and would like to see which ones folks would want in NVDA's case. In a later post, I'll share with what options you'd like to have for toggling on and off of tables, lists, bullets, etc.

I do see where this discussion is going though.

Number of Lines (Check Box)
Number of Links (Check Box)
Indicate New Pop Up Windows (Check Box)
Number of Frames (Check Box)
Number of Tables (Check Box)
Number of Lists (Check Box)
Number of Paragraphs (Check Box)
Number of Headings (Check Box)
Number of Forms (Check Box)
Number of Acronyms / Abbreviations (Check Box)
Number of Block Quotes (Check Box)
Number of Languages (Check Box)
Number of LongDesc (Check Box)
Number of Anchors (Check Box)