To: <nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 8:39 AM
Subject: [nvda] Re: Display hooks in future snaps?

the devs are working on the display hooks branch, but I don't know when it will be ready to be merged into the main branch. but if you want, since i have a checkout of the codeBase, I can build you snaps and send them to you as attachments or load them up on a file sharing service for you to download. that goes for anyone who wants to test out the display hooking code branch but doesn't want to build the code themselves. anyone who is interested please reply.
thanks
Kendell clark
Dave Mack wrote:
So with this stable release of 2010.1, I am curious if we may start seeing snaps with display hooks invoked sometime in the near future. Anyone in the know about such a possibility? Meanwhile, congrats and thanks to any devs
who stummble across this post - I truly love you folks for all you have
accomplished.

Best regards,
Grandpa Dave in California

Remember that open source software is community supported! Please donate if you can because even a little can help a lot:
http://nvdasd.webra-system.sk/