[nvda] Re: Chrome etc

Hi John,

Yes, what I was saying though is a lot of the file names are almost
like HTML code, like
file%20to%20Download.exe
I also agree on the silent downloading of files. Really wish Chrome
had a dialog system like FF instead of always using the webpage area.
Ah well, guess that's why I use Firefox 99% of the time?

alex