[nvda] Re: Chrome etc

Hi all,

Yes, Chrome needs a bit of work to make it accessible. JAWS doesn't
work with it at all, bbutI'm an NVDA user anyway, so if you want to
use Chrome on Windows you'll need NVDA.

Multiline edit fields are still not read using teh latest dev version
of Chrome so Google should really do something about that.

One thing I hate with Chrome is the downloads window. It is so verbose
and speaks so much info that you have a hard time knowing what your
downloads are at unless you're trained for a few days with it. All in
all, it's a lot better than it used to be.

alex