To: <nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2007 6:11 AM
Subject: [nvda] Re: CTRL+S in NVDA interface window

Hello,
When the function is inwoked by activating the menu item in the NVDA main menu then nothing is sayd. But when pressing Ctrl+S within the NVDA interface window then it should be said now. It's also been working for me in 0.5 since released.

Peter

Chris Hallsworth  wrote:
I don't even remember it saying "configuration saved" at all, and I'm using 0.5.
Chris Hallsworth
Why not join my Blind Hobbyist group! To subscribe, send a blank message to blind-hobbyist-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ----- Original Message ----- From: Hrvoje Katic To: nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2007 8:21 AM
  Subject: [nvda] CTRL+S in NVDA interface window

  Hello

I just want to report an ishue where NVDA doesn't speak "Configuration saved" whyle pressing CTRL+S in NVDA window. This occures I can't remember from wich revision, but it's still ishue in R1128.

  Regards
  Hrvoje

  Hrvoje
  MSN: hrkatic@xxxxxxxxxxx