[nvda] Re: Branch nvda/main: Rev 3563: Merged nvdaHelperRemoteInjectionFix

it's still not up...

On 6/8/2010 4:38 café, Geoff Shang wrote:
On Tue, 8 Jun 2010, Brian Gaff wrote:

I posted this a bit earlier but I cannot see the snap up yet.

Unless they do a special build, it won't be up till the usual build time
which I think is something like 18:00 UTC (8 pm CET, 7 pm in the UK, 2
pm ET, 11 am PT).

Geoff.

Remember that open source software is community supported! Please donate
if you can because even a little can help a lot:
Thank you for your continued support of Nonvisual Desktop Access, an
open source free screen reader for Microsoft Windows:
http://nvdasd.webra-system.sk/
NVDA with display hooks:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3349789/display%20model%20snapshots.zip