[nvda] Re: Anyone notice a change in YouTube Flash buttons?

For now, you may wish to try:

http://icant.co.uk/easy-youtube/

which is an easier interface of you tube.
You can search, load directly, or bookmark a you tube video using it.
And  buttons are labeled.
The other option, is to use Klango:

http://klango.net

, which lets you do the same thing, but also convert a you tube video to mp3. In the final version of v3.0 coming out on Oct 20, videos are in stereo for the most part, even after converted.
Can't say if its adobe's fault, as google after all, owns you tube.
Wonder why they decided to do that for.
Bad move on their part.

Vince Thacker wrote:
Iris, I'm getting exactly the same problem. I thought for one happy moment that more accessibility was creeping in, but that was very short-lived. Can't get any buttons to speak with the keyboard or the mouse. I've tried DailyMotion, too, and same thing applies. I'm using Vista Home Premium, latest Flash and the 29-1 beta of NVDA.

Well, when I say latest Flash, it may have been updated yet again in the last 5 minutes and I wasn't checking.....

Vince.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Iris Pang`" <irispangrocks@xxxxxxxxx>