[nvda] Re: A question on a scheduler or calendar for the pc

not sure I know what you want, but the lightning calender can sound alarms on the hours and days you want...I think this may be available stand alone, but I know it as a thunderbird add-on...Quite accessible. The webbie accessible aps suite has a simple calender as well, but this is much less flexible.

Of course I may not be understanding what you want at all.
On 11/08/2010 06:04 AM, hurrikenny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone know of a scheduler/calendar that works with Windows XP, that I can
use to diarise a time/date and have it remind me; preferably one that will work
with the NVDA screen reader.

Thanks heaps
Gene

Your continued donations help keep NVDA going strong:

        *the above was probably written by-
Burt Henry
(registered Linux-user 521,886)
        Contact Info: *email, GTalk&AIM-
(burt1iband@xxxxxxxxx)
        *Follow Me on Twitter-
@BurtHenry
        *and I’m on Facebook*

Your continued donations help keep NVDA going strong: