To: <nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, October 11, 2009 6:42 PM
Subject: [nvda] 2009.1beta1

Hi,

hope this is the right place for posting bug reports.

1. Version 2009.1beta1 crashes unpredictably after a short period of time (sometimes only a few minutes), when using a SAPI5 voice
(German Steffi)
   No problem with 0.6p3.2 and SAPI5

2. In rare cases, 2009.1beta1 anounces twice the actual number of list items.
   Example: http://www.zimmer-chiemsee.de/de/#nav
   7 list items in main navigation, NVDA anounces 14

Thank you for a great tool.
Fritz Weisshart