Re: [nvda-translations] tamil: encoding of nvda.po

  • From: "DINAKAR T.D." <td.dinkar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 16:06:43 +0530

Dear Mesar,

I am fine. Thank you for fixing the po file. I use both Notepad++ and
Poedit. Notepad++ for translating and Poedit to compile the mo file so
that I can test it.

In future, I shall ensure that the file is not utf8-bom and only utf8.
 The option is in the "encoding" menu in Notepad++.

Thanks again.

DINAKAR