Re: [nvda-translations] Vocalizer for NVDA

  • From: Ondrej Rosik <ondrej.rosik@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2012 12:10:24 +0200

What about tracking differences for index.T2T and download.T2T for vocalizer page? Sometimes the download page changes (e. g. now, there are two drivers) and we can reflect these changes in localization.

Dňa 5.8.2012 15:22 Mesar Hameed  wrote / napísal(a):
Rui B,

I don't think I have commit access to unreliabledevice.net to be able to
push language translations.

Do you want me to send you my public ssh key, or should we move to
github?

Thanks,
Mesar
On Sat 04/08/12,23:46, Bernd Dorer wrote:
Hi Rui,

what about translating the addons interface into various languages?
May you could send Mesar the manifest.ini and a .pot files so get
the drivers interface translated for the 2.0 release.

thanks and best regards
Bernd Dorer

Am 04.08.2012 19:38, schrieb Rui Fontes:
Hi friends,

It is now available the version 2.0 Beta2 of Vocalizer driver.
This version will work as a demo version untill august, 10.

The new things are:
- Automatic language switching;
- Possibility to choose the voice used for each language;
Retaining of the variant used for each voice;
- Pitch changing in variant Compact

Various bug were corrected, like:
* Corrected bug that prevented vocalizer to be used on UAC and
other secure screens.
* Some issues related to paths and portable copies on some systems
may be now solved (needs user testing to confirm).
* Download voices menu option redirects to proper localized web
page, if one is available.
* Minor performance enhancements.

Please, if possible spread the news bto the various NVDA lists and
comunities.

Best regards,

Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda