Re: [nvda-translations] UG-diff 12558

  • From: Dan Pungă <dan.punga@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2016 17:47:16 +0300

Hey Dinakar!

There's actually no difference there between the two contents of the line. I found that myself when I updated the UG.

What I guess diff actually "picked" as a difference is the end-line character which doesn't print and differs between Windows and Linux. Probably in 12467 version those 2 lines are terminated by carriage-return (Windows/DOS like) and in 12558 by line feed (Linux) or the other way around...

On 02.10.2016 07:58, DINAKAR T.D. wrote:

Hi,

I do not find any correction at line 2120 to be made as required by ug-diff 12558. The lines read as under in the differences.txt file:

-
-In NVDA, you can set the serial port to which the display is connected in the Braille Settings dialog.
+
+In NVDA, you can set the serial port to which the display is connected in the Braille Settings dialog.

What correction has to be carried out? Can someone clarify?

Thanks,

DINAKAR