Re: [nvda-translations] NVDA AddOns on italian nvda homepage

  • From: Simone Dal Maso <simone.dalmaso@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2012 15:10:16 +0200

Hello,
all the plugins that you can find in our website are in English, we have translated, where possible, them in italian. in our pages we put also the author of the plugin, so you can contact him if you want.
Best regards.

Bernd Dorer (il 03/07/2012 20.00) ha scritto:
Hi all,

recently someone told me that there several addons for NVDA on the
Italian website for NVDA. Now I'd like to ask the italian translators
wheater it is possible to translate the Addon interface and manifest.ini
into english so translators of other countrys could translate them when
we have an Addons repository.

Thanks and best regards
Bernd Dorer