Re: [nvda-translations] Announcement again: NVDA-KOrean list is now online

Hi,

On Mon 02/07/12,08:45, Joseph Lee wrote:
> For others: Got PoEdit working - I think we may need to clarify
> to future translators to use Notepad++ or PoEdit when they are editing po
> files; didn't know I could use PoEdit to edit po files, so I initially used
> WordPad, which produced UTF8 errors, so I've decided to use PoEdit after
> getting a recommendation offlist. Thanks.

This information is already on the translation part of the wiki, maybe you
didnt get a chanse to read it.
http://www.nvda-project.org/wiki/TranslatingTheInterface

Please read the page when you get some time, it will help you with your
translation.
Thanks.

Mesar