[nvda-translations] graphic/sound captchas for the assembla sign up process

Dear Assembla support,

team: screenReaderTranslations
page: http://www.assembla.com/code/screenReaderTranslations/subversion/nodes

We are a group of international blind+other disabilities translators that use
assembla as our platform for translating open source tools to
help the blind use a
computer. More recently we have noticed that assembla employs captchas to
verify that the account creater is a person.

We have the following issues:
* Many of us do not have sighted assistance, so graphical captchas are unusable
for us.
* the audio captchas don't seem to work, the website does not accept the text
we hear.
* graphic or audio captchas are not really a a viable solution for blind+hard
of hearing.

We wish:
* assembla to change its captcha system, to be based on mathematics or simple
language questions.
"what is the colour of grass?"
"what is the colour of a bannana?"
"what is three plus five"
There are many websites on the web that employ this system.

* And in the meantime, we would be grateful if you could investigate what is
wrong with the sound captchas.

Also can you please add:
username: ahardus
email: ahardus@xxxxxxxxx
as a valid, accepted member of our team.

Please reply to all.

Thanks for your support.
Mesar