[nvda-translations] Help To Translate NVDA to Ethiopian Language

  • From: snderela a <snderelae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 23:59:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hi I am Female  From Ethiopia here in Ethiopia there are a lot visually
impaired peoples who need to use computers recently they are facing a big
problem on editing Gee'z (Ethiopian Alphabets) or In our local language. I want
to translate or localize it to our local language I have been trying to help
them all I can do is that prepare a simple not pad to enable them edit texts
using Gee'z (our local language) but this can not completely solve the problem
they are facing.
I already install Bazzar and Python. what else should I have to do in order to
customize it

Looking to wards your response

Adanech Berehe
Ethiopia