[nvda-translations] Google Chrome support is broken. 2016.3 should alert users on changes.t2t

  • From: Simone Dal Maso <simone.dalmaso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2016 09:15:39 +0200

Hello,
yesterday I opened a ticket about this, and now I see that wi are in the freeze strings for translators.
Anyway, I want underline that with sthis state of thing, we can't say that NVDA support Google Chrome.
If NVDA developers will fix it during this period we have no problem, but if things will remain as now, unfortunately we should add that Google Chrome is not usable on this version of NVDA.
What do you think about this?