[nvda-translations] Error Commit

  • From: Dang Hoai Phuc <danghoaiphuc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 01:54:49 +0700

Hi Everybody,

I tried to commit the vi/userGuide.t2t (for Vietnamese) but it says commit error to that file with another phrase the file "remains in conflict". Can you advice on how to solve this?

I also have a second question that why my userGuide-structureDifferences.txt doesn't compare my existing userGuide.t2t with the latest revision even though I have finished finished the latest one. It stills compare with the old one, 12970. Is there a way to request the server to update on this?

Thanks and highly appreciate your support.

Best,

Phuc