[nvda-addons] Re: creating add on for OE classic

  • From: "Brian's Mail list account BY" <bglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2017 10:28:10 -0000

Yes its shareware as i say, Many programs work this way and keep on nagging you to buy the full version. If they demonstrate they can actually keep it accessible then it may well be viable, but I'd hate to install it only to find parts are not working or worse, they stop working with the next update as in Revo uninstaller for example.
Brian

bglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-