[nvda-addons] Re: Dropbox add-on suggestion: an app module for the universal app version of Dropbox

  • From: "Brian's Mail list account BY" <bglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2017 08:15:13 -0000

I don't understand what this might be. Dropbox I have is still the same as it always was on the desktop its only folders after all. Is this some kind of web based interface?
Their web site has beena bit of a pain for some time now. I have fixed all my older machines to use version 13 and stopped updates. They tell me that the general protocols will not change in the near future and if massive changes are envisaaged emails will be sent out to all users.
Brian

bglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-