[NTA HRC] Update on Marlon Batey

  • From: "M. Wayne Boston" <m.w.boston@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: NTA+NTAHRC@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 11:27:50 -0400

Hello All,

The funeral is going to be in Detroit. I was in error before. Also, Marlon Batey was the pedestrian in a moving vehicle accident Saturday night. Terry Clark, Mechanical Branch-SED-Mechanical Designer, will be traveling to Detroit on Friday morning to read the eulogy for the Funeral Ceremony on Saturday, April 21st. He is also writing an article for the Langley Researcher and for the Obituary for the Daily Press.

The secretaries in the Systems Engineering Branch, Charlene Gleaton 1209 room 151A and Cynthia Belsches 1209 room 150F, are collecting money for Terry Clark's travel arrangements. Those who want to contribute can make donations to the women listed above. The travel expenses are very expensive and any donation you can provide would be appreciated.

Also, excuse me for the duplications that you may receive.

M. Wayne Boston
Past NTA Hampton Roads Chapter President '03

M. Wayne Boston
NASA Langley Research Center
IAM Process Team Lead, MS 377
Research Facilities Services Competency
Phone: 757-864-9257
FAX: 757-864-8811
email: morton.w.boston@xxxxxxxx

with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field, -or- click here
mailto:ntahamptonroads-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx%3Fsubject=unsubscribe