[NTA HRC] NTA Mathmatics Contest Information, May 19, 2007 @ HU

  • From: "M. Wayne Boston" <m.w.boston@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ntahamptonroads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 17:09:24 -0400

The Twentieth Annual NTA Mathematics Contest in cooperation with Hampton University will take place on May 19, 2007. As a reminder, the event will be held at the Science and Technology Building at Hampton University - located in Hampton Virginia . We have a dynamic speaker coming to visit us this year. He is Samuel L. Truesdale who studied with Malon Batey at Tennessee State University. I have provided his biography as an attachment. This will be an event that you may not want to miss. His talk will be inspiring for youth and adults alike. The following is a schedule of events:

Registration 8:00 a.m. - 8:25 a.m. Opening Ceremony 8:30 a.m. (students and parents)
                        Exam                                    9:00 a.m.
Campus Tours 10:30 p.m. (students and parents) Lunch 11:30 a.m. (students only)

Guest Speaker/Awards 12:30 p.m. (students and parents)
                       Ceremony
Please visit the web site for current information about the math contest

http://www.geocities.com/nta_hrc/Math.html

Please click on the link called Students Registered for Mathematics Contest to make sure that we have all your information and to ensure that we have you name properly spelled. If there is any missing information or the name is spelled incorrectly, please submit another on-line registration with the corrected information. The updated registration list will appear every Friday afternoon.

M. Wayne Boston
Mathematics Contest Registration Chairperson

M. Wayne Boston
NASA Langley Research Center
IAM Process Team Lead, MS 377
Research Facilities Services Competency