[nswnra] Re: Unreal weather

  • From: Paul McGuiness <prepress@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nswnra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 10:00:51 +1100

Hi Rob,

Like you, I'm over the weather totally!!
Great for Green Tree Frogs, we have quite a few
croaking their green heads off in the downpipes.

We catch them when we can and give them a ride
down the road, so we can get some sleep.

I just hope that line of heavy rain doesn't come
our way. It wouldn't take much for our system
to go up to a medium flood. We do need both Nashua
and Nimbin to get a drenching for Lismore
to have a major flood. Here's hoping ...
Great holiday for the kids, looking out the window
and grizzling about the rain!!

My 60th birthday went off on the 7th OK. We had
it in the garage with family and some friends.
They all said they are going to pool some $$$'s,
for me so I might get a T6 5mm, some 1.25" to 2"
adapters and a 2" O-III filter.

Just need that friggin rain to clear off!!!

Cheers, Paul.

On 11/01/2011, at 9:27 AM, Corona Australis wrote:

Wow! this weather and flooding doesn’t seem to want to stop. Really feel for those up in Queensland and around the Toowoomba area. I wonder how SAS’s observing site at Leyburn
is coping, could be under water.

We have a bit of flooding up here Vince and I had a bit of water channelling through our yards off a neighbouring paddock. I had a bit of water coming through my sheds and have
brought the 16” inside.

Anyways I think I can speak for all when I say I am over this friggin rain!!! It hasn’t been much
of a holiday for the kids stuck inside.

Hope everyone is ok

Cheers,CS
Rob

PLEASE READ THESE CONDITIONS:
The colour that you see on screen can in no way be guaranteed. As you have not seen a hard copy proof you must accept that the colours you see on your screen will never match 100% what your final product will be. Colour variation occurs from screen to screen and from screen to print

Regards
Paul McGuiness
prepress@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lismore City Printery