[nswnra] Re: Stephen James O'Meara

  • From: "Corona Australis" <corona_australis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nswnra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 13:49:05 +1100

The book from O?Meara sounds promising. I have three of his Messier Objects,
Caldwell Objects and Hidden

Treasures. All good books which gives you a lot of info on each of the objects
being written about. Actually

I was wondering when we?d might see or if there was something in the planning
for a Dunlop book from

Dr Cozens, I?d buy a copy.

Good nab on the comet I would imagine the moon would not have made it too easy.
There has been a bit

of chatting in the northern hemisphere about it. Last I check it was still too
north to see for me plus it has

been too cloudy for anything.

I think I might have seen your NGC 5128 document before, congrats on the
publication!!

Looking forward to a waned moon, lovely weather we?re currently having.

Cheers,CS

Rob